Florida Professionals in Infection Control
Control, Education, Prevention, Surveillance
Welcome to FPIC
2016 Conference September 21 - 23
Copyright 2003. Florida Professionals in Infection Control. All rights reserved.
Develop, promote, and provide infection control educational opportunities
Provide and facilitate infection control networking opportunities
Be a consultative resource for infection control issues
Remain financially solvent as an organization
Become technologically current
CDC News Headlines Antibiotics / Antimicrobial Resistance HERE
- CMS 3259 New Rule open for comment unit 8/15/16 on Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Control.
- First mcr-1 gene E. coli human case found in the United States
- CDC Alert & FDA Recall Recommending Clinicians Immediately Stop Using Liquid Ducosate Sodium due to Burkholderia cepacia contamination and multi-state infection outbreaks. CDC Update FDA Update
- ZIKA VIRUS: pregnant women affected in US and DC - 510 cases as of 8/4/16. CDC
- CRE: Cabapenem Resistance Enterobacteriaceae Updates CDC
We welcome your questions and comments to share on FPIC's blog.
Looking for images to use in presentations?
CDC Free Image Library
JOB OPPORTUNITIES in Infection Prevention?
CURRENT FPIC MEMBERS: You should have received a ballot for the 2017 election of your new FPIC Board. Please cast your vote by 9/13/16! If you have not received a ballot, and checked your spam folder, contact our Nominating Chair, Jennie Williams.
Thank you for all you do for Infection Prevention!